Thiruchitrambalam starring Dhanush, Nithya Menen, Raashi Khanna, Priya Bhavani Shankar is releasing in theaters tomorrow i.e. August 18, 2022. Here are some quick reasons to catch the movie in theaters:
1. Genre: Thiruchitrambalam is a comedy drama and comes as the perfect easy watch for the weekend.
2. Acting: Thiruchitrambalam is a multi-starrer with strong performers like Dhanush, Nithya Menen, Prakash Raj, Bharathi Raja, Priya Bhavani Shankar in the cast.
3. Relatability: Dhanush plays an everyday character named Pazham in the movie and how his character navigates love and life seems quite relatable. Sun Pictures, producers of Thiruchitrambalam affirm in their promotions, "He can be your own reflection."
4. Music: DnA - the hit Dhanush and Anirudh combo may have given a short album this time, but it is worth going to the theaters to see how their attempt has translated on screen.
5. Direction: Mithran Jawahar had so far given only hit remakes with Dhanush and this is the duo's first collaboration on an original story. The idea of a food delivery executive as the protagonist may not be novel, but it is definitely new.
Thiruchitrambalam also releases in Telugu as Thiru. The U/A censored movie comes with a runtime of 2 hours 10 minutes. Also see: thiruchitrambalam-first-show-plot-censor-runtime-ott