Rajikanth's 2.0 has done fantastic business in the overseas market. The film has set new records in USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and UAE while it has performed well in other territories as well. In Australia, the film has grossed A$ 940,119 [Rs. 4.87 cr] in its 4-day opening weekend and has emerged as the highest grossing Kollywood film in that region. Rajinikanth has apparently broken his own Kabali record (A$ 450,000) to set a new milestone at the Australian Box Office.
Top 5 Australia Opening Weekend
1. 2Point0 - A$ 892,904 [4 days]
2. Kabali - A$ 450,000 [3 days]
3. Sarkar - A$ 420,020 [6 days]
4. Mersal - A$ 406,622 [5 days]
5. Kaala - A$ 402,213 [4 days]