In a first for a South Indian film, Shankar directed 2.0 has created a huge box-office buzz in the neighbouring country of Pakistan and has gone on to collect Rs. 2.83 Cr in PKR (approx. Rs. 1.45 Cr INR) in its first four days of its release. The day-wise breakdown of the film's collections can be seen below:
- Thursday : 43 Lakhs (Rs. 22 lakhs INR)
- Friday : 80 Lakhs (Rs. 41+ lakhs INR)
- Saturday : 85 Lakhs (Rs. 43+ lakhs INR)
- Sunday : 75 Lakhs (Rs. 39+ lakhs INR)
- Total : 2.83 Cr PKR. (Approx. 1.45 Cr INR)
The movie has surpassed Baahubali 2: The Conclusion's opening weekend collections in the country, while not being able to beat its record of highest single day collection by an Indian film.
Earlier, the Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar starrer had created such a massive demand that theatre screens in the country were increased from 20 to 75 resulting in the high earnings on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.