Joining the list of Tamil film celebrities who are extending aid to the Government of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister's Public Relief Fund (CMPRF), Kollywood actor Vijay Sethupathi called upon M.K. Stalin recently and generously donated an amount of Rs. 25 lakh.
In response to Chief Minister Stalin’s appeal to support the government in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic, several stars have come forward with their time and donations to the CMPRF. Details are as follows:
- Soundarya Rajinikanth, Vishagan - Rs. 1 Cr.
- Suriya, Jyotika, Karthi, Sivakumar - Rs. 1 Cr.
- Rajinikanth - Rs. 50 lakh
- Vikram - Rs. 30 lakh
- Ajith - Rs. 25 lakh
- Sivakarthikeyan - Rs. 25 lakh
- Vijay Sethupathi - Rs. 25 lakh
- Soori - Rs. 10, 25, 000
- Director Shankar - Rs. 10 lakh
- Director Vetrimaaran - Rs. 10 lakh
- Editor Mohan, Jayam Ravi, Mohan Raja - Rs. 10 lakh