Ayngaran is engaging with good performances and delivers an important message.
Ayngaran is a film with strong performances and characterization, instead of three subplots, had the film stuck to one, we would have gotten a more crisp, tight film. Nevertheless, the messaging at the end is too honest and when the end credits roll, you'll have something to take away from Ayngaran.(more)
Source: Behindwoods Review Board , Behindwoods.com
A noble message doesn't absolve this film's many flaws
The film turns into a rescue thriller. Despite showing us an elaborately shot sequence of the child falling down the borewell, the film repeats this sequence in ultra slow-motion and repeated close-ups, with all the desperation of someone who is not sure the audience cares yet. Perhaps if the film h...(more)
Source: Bhuvanesh Chandar, CinemaExpress.com
Ayngaran is well-written, but could have been made better
Ayngaran is definitely a film that speaks about a worthy cause, but it could have been made even better.(more)
Source: Logesh Balachandar, Times Of India
Movie News More news (6)
- Ayngaran starring G.V. Prakash to release on Sony Liv!
- G.V. Prakash's Ayngaran Trailer
- Libra Production Acquires TN Theatrical rights of GV Prakash's Upcoming Film
- GV Prakash's Ayngaran Teaser
- Common Man producer Ganesh updates on Idhu Vedhalam Sollum Kadhai, Ayngaran
- GV Prakash's Ayngaran begins with a pooja