Bheemla Nayak Preview - SWOT Analysis
Actor Pawan Kalyan is all set to grace the screens as Bheemla Nayak this Friday i.e. February 25, 2022 and here is a quick SWOT analysis of this film.
- Bheemla Nayak is the official remake of Ayyappanum Koshiyum, a Malayalam action drama that did extremely well in 2020 just before the pandemic. The Telugu version promises to be equally good if not better.
- The 'star' Pawan Kalyan, his refreshing combination with Rana Daggubati and powerful performers like Nithya Menen, Murali Sharma, Samuthirakani make for one big entertaining lot.
- Technically too, the movie comes with some bankable names like Trivikram Srinivas for screenplay, Ravi K Chandran for cinematography and S Thaman for music.
- The fact that Bheemla Nayak is a remake and not an original also comes across as a weakness.
- Andhra Pradesh is expected to increase ticket prices in the first week of March, 2022. So atleast for the first 10 days, they will be selling at the current allowed rate of Rs. 35.
- Beyond Andhra Pradesh and Telengana, Bheemla Nayak faces Ajith's Valimai (Tamil) and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi (Hindi), markets already familiar with Ayyappanum Koshiyum.
- Bheemla Nayak is releasing to 100% occupancy in the Telugu state of Andhra Pradesh. In Telengana, the state government has granted special permission (on the request of Bheemla Nayak producer Dil Raju) for 5 shows a day on single screens, for the first 7 days of the movie's release i.e. till March 3, 2022. All this is expected to bring in big box-office numbers in the opening weekend.