For a few years now, Tamil and Telugu films have been doing extraordinarily well in the Hindi market and several Bollywood producers have testified that these dubbed films, sometimes end up making more money than direct Hindi movies. SS Rajamouli directed RRR starring Ram Charan, JR. NTR is one such movie and it has now broken into the top 5 Hindi dubbed movies with highest nett box-office collections in its opening weekend.
- Baahubali: The Conclusion (2017) - Rs. 128 Cr.
- 2.0 (2018) (5 days) - Rs. 97. 25 Cr.
- Saaho (2019) - Rs. 79.08 Cr.
- RRR (2022) - Rs. 74. 50 Cr.
- Baahubali: The Beginning (2015) - Rs. 22. 35 Cr.